There’s so much more to Canada than those typical things. Of course, those common things are the reason you can definitely scream you’re in Canada. But things Canadian people do, witness and co-exist with here are definitely things only Canadians experience.
It’s the Great White North and the Canadian dream not just Americans but many people across the world have. And one fun fact you don’t know would be that Celine Dion was born in Quebec, Canada. Here are 40 more hilarious and heartwarming facts about Canada Green Lemon has compiled!
1. Canadian doctors really care about societal needs.
2. ‘Police and demonstrators caught in crossfire.’
3. This washroom sign that tells people to respect each other.
4. Only in Canada can you witness 3 different seasons.
5. That naught beaver!
6. Yeah, already great!
7. Pet-friendly hotel won’t make the same mistake anymore.
8. How polices do demonstration: 1. Buy a pair of funky and hilarious pants.
9. There’s this one day when the scanner doesn’t work and the staff was nowhere to be seen. So, people leave their changes here.
10. A very considerate thief.
11. You seriously can’t lose anything here unless you purposely throw them into the river.
12. Policemen being completely focused on their job, yep.
13. And victims strife to help thieves become better farmers!
14. ‘Yeah, we’re not having a guest today, sorry!’
15. Well, that can’t be helped.
16. This nice policeman buying a drink from a girl in Kenora, ON, Canada.
17. T-Rexes are welcome! Just make sure to bring flowers guys.
18. They printed, watch the perimeter and actually share this leaflet for people who forgot to pay thier parking.
19. Meditation before policemen go on their daily activities.
20. Sensory-friendly shopping in a grocery store every Tuesday. Now, how nice is that!
21. Very polite, very in spirit!
22. You know you’re in Canada when you see random hockey sticks in air.
23. Very heartwarming graffiti, seriously think they don’t have to remove these.
24. When people had their gun pointing each other from a parking spot, Canada has this.
25. Except for the geese, yeah. Stay away from Canadian geese.
26. This dead raccoon had a memorial in Toronto after the city forgot to pick it up for 12 hours.
27. “Hey, can we use ur pool? There’s a moose in ours”
28. He got his first ticket in Fort McMurray, Canada. For being too cute? Acceptable.
29. Polite thief breaks heart with this note.
30. Bus is ‘Sorry’ for hitting a car. We feel ya.
31. Police overseeing a marathon in Canada.
32. Meanwhile in Canada:
33. When you’re so done with trying to name every single street in the country:
34. These graffiti that do not need to be cleaned:
35. Team Canada wins, so here’s money and a free-pass.
36. Canadian police officers doing the truest essence of serving the community: playing hockey with local neighborhood kids.
37. And that beaver looks more menacing than any Canadian we’ve seen so far.
38. This sign is sorry that the pathway is not lit and dangerous. My heart-
39. Canada understands.
40. Canada is general looks like this: