The world and its nature contain the beauty that doesn’t need any kind of editing. If you just know the right angle to shoot them, you won’t need filters and tools to repair your images. If you do not crave for likes and exposures on social media, you will be able to feel the true delight of being able to capture a magnificent image rid of ambition.
We from Green Lemon love beautiful pictures, especially those who were taken raw. Photoshopping pictures have become so prevalent, it’s so hard to believe in pictures nowadays. So, we compiled these truly beautiful and magical shots that were not Photoshopped.
1. This fence creates four different pictures of the landscape in a single frame.
2. Once in a lifetime image of a rainbow on top of the moon.
3. Can you see that small elephant in the water?
4. Golden rays dropped on this section of ice, creating layers of what looks like trapped liquid gold.
5. A forest service worker capturing the image of a tree that may have contained Potassium salt deposit burning purple inside out during Western NC wildfires.
6. A little kid who looks like he’s climbing a mountain, but it’s actually an old rotten tree stump.
7. I-80 Wyoming is also known as ‘The Highway to Heaven’.
8. Glaring red sunset heading towards the city.
9. A pole that separates two pictures.
10. This window that separates the backyard in 4 seasons.
11. Hi, birdie!
12. A dog covered in Holi powder, runs and make it look as if he’s on fire.
13. Burnout marks of a car that looks like 3D.
14. Someone wore back and white costume along with powdering herself in grey. (You can see a small patch got rubbed off under her neck)
15. This dog sat just at the right spot where sunset shines under the car.
16. Washing a black car that looks totally like a mirror and invisible in this picture.
17. This is a rainbow pool created by the natural oils released from decaying vegetation mixed with the works of bacteria reducing iron in soil.
18. Teacups that look like their have holes on them.
19. This perfect angle of a cow eating.
20. Wife has a peculiar eye.
21. This morning, the sky greets us with their waves on I-90 of Berkshire Mountains, MA.
22. After putting on easter decal, Gigi the cat decided to relax under the sun, looking like Dr. Seuss.
23. That is one hell of a tram.
24. Nothing was Photoshopped from this picture taken from inside a tent.
25. The viaduct of South England, UK.
26. This falling clock looks like it has a place in Salvador Dali Clocks painting.
27. An excited archer!
28. This water have question on why it’s thrown out.
29. Gorgeous divergence of the RGB components from white LED bulbs.
30. Frost was forming on the fence.
31. Can you see the water of this river in Sweden?
32. A picture of a unicorn being reflected differently in the mirror.
33. Gorgeous Monterrey Stadium in Mexico.
34. When you realized how Van Gogh got his inspiration from: (grass after rain)
35. So, a storm swept this area in Germany.