This may have never crossed anyone’s mind, but people usually build their homes according to their body proportions. Especially residential areas in Asian countries where westerners can feel the significance the most. In Japan, there are over 126 million citizens and while that number is slowly going down, the country has a very tight space. Which means tall people will definitely have a problem.
That is why when it comes to being space-efficient, Japanese is known really good for that. A single wall can be stretched to a dinner table, ironing space, or the kitchen. Green Lemon has found some hilarious situations where tall people just stand out in Japan, literally.
1. Can’t miss him.
2. 6’7″ stepfather in Japan.
3. A bald 6’3″ living in a traditional Japanese house for two months come out with a lot of injuries.
4. These two obviously tall men during the Thai Festival in Japan. But the crowd enjoyed it!
5. How to sum up the trip of a tall guy in Japan.
6. How does it feel to take pictures with Japanese women? Unseen.
7. Shark meal.
8. At least you have a friend that understands.
9. Definitely mind your head.
10. Took a selfie with friends with the bathing monkeys. It came out like this.
11. Tall people appreciating infrastructure.
12. “Don’t press me!”
13. Girl, you serious.
14. In a single night, man has met with light 8 times.
15. First trip to Japan and it’s already rejecting you. But you’re still excited.
16. Best one picture to sum up a tall person’s trip to Japan.
17. Hotels built for Japanese… are meant for Japanese.
18. Tall men trying to cook in Japan.
19. How visiting Japan can make you temporarily dumb.
20. How being tall in Japan looks like.
21. Trip to Tokyo.
22. Man didn’t realize how tall he is. Until he saw this.
23. A family of over 6′ high took a vacation to Japan and they met their first challenge.
24. Man trying to walk in a train in Japan.
25. It’s Japan is never meant for anyone over 6′.
26. Nice shot!
27. Entering room can make you end up with injuries.
28. Can’t even get a decent shower in Japan.
29. A 6’3″ trying to get into a room.
30. 6’4″ guy traveling to Japan looks like this.